I’m a programmer and intellectual property analyst.
I spend a lot of my free time writing, making games, and building tools.
Over the years, I’ve released a variety of free utilities and tools online:
- AndSqr, a gem to implement safe navigation when parsing nested arrays and hashes in Ruby.
- GetPosted.io, an API that helps you make POST requests via a simple url.
- Linked Parallel Table, a script to generate a linked list of statutory authority for administrative regulations.
- Dota Audio, a completed project to rebroadcast TI 4 commentary for extremely low bandwidth listeners.
- Julson Primes, a tool to find Julson Primes (more commonly known as additive primes).
- cjk_math, additional integer math functions not included in Go-lang’s standard library.
- This Is The Link, a Jekyll theme for a daily news aggregator.
- Trademark Search Helper, a Chrome extension for speeding up knockout searches through the USPTO’s Trademark Electronic Search System.
I’ve also released a variety of small games, experiments, and experiences:
- Chip8 Emulator, a CHIP-8 emulator written in Go.
- 0hIceSlide, created for the 0h jam.
- Desire, created for the Strawberry Jam.
- Survive Neon, a VR Arcade Shooter based on my previous 0h jam entry.
- Limited Options, an experiment with a new Unity3D asset pipeline.
- VR Arcade Shooter, created for the 0h jam.
- Chameleon Mode, an experimental VR experience that enables you to control each eye seperately.
- Survive - Green, a turn based roguelike strategy game created for the GBJAM 5.
- Click F—, a non-fiction game created for Ludum Dare.
- Change the Name to Game, a sokoban game created for Wizard Jam.
- SCNLN, a prototype turn-based game.
- rGOue, a quick sketch of a minimum viable roguelike written in go.
- Hue, a color-based puzzle game created for Fuck This Jam
I post most games on my itch.io page.